Wednesday 16 November 2016

Santa's Bringing Presents

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good week.  I have been having do much fun with the Jingle All The Way stamp set from MFT Stamps, I just had to make another card.

I saw the Tim Holtz wind die and knew I wanted to make the view in the window be the inside of the house and Santa on the outside of the house.  I combined several different MFT Stamps stamp sets to make, what I think is a super cute card.

To make the brick facade , I used the Small Brick Wall stencil from MFT Stamps and three different colours of distress ink.  I was quite pleased with how it turned out.

I popped the window on foam tape to add some dimension and to make the scene inside look just a little bit in the distance.

Here are a few pictures of the finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Jingle All The Way,  Santa's Elves (tree), Make Yourself At Home (chair and pictures)
Dies: Tim Holtz/Sizzix - Bigz Window & Window Box
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Pumice Stone, Gathered Twigs and Fired Brick
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, R20  Red - R24, R27, R39  Black - C5, C7, C9  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Green - YG03, YG23, YG63 Present & Girl's Coat - B21, B23, B26  Chair - B91, B34, BG72  Floor - E40, E42, E44  Wall - BG10, BG11
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  MFT Stamps - Small Brick Wall Stencil,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen and Stardust Gelly Roll Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment