Tuesday 29 November 2016

Tis The Season!

Hello again my friends, here is the second card I made today.

I again used the Santa's Wonderland stamp set from Neat and Tangled but this time I made a much brighter and sparkly card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Santa's Wonderland
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Stormy Sky and Salty Ocean
Copic Markers:  Red - R24, R27, R39,  Snow - BG10, Colorless Blender,  White - C00, C1, Colorless Blender  Black on Santa - W5, W7  Black on Snowman - C7, C9  Tree - G21, GG94, G99
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 110lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze pen and White Gel pen,  Ranger - Diamond Stickles

Thank again for coming by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment