Sunday 13 November 2016

Very Merry Christmas

Hello my friends, I know it's been a few days since I posted anything.  I have been busy colouring some stamped images but only managed to make one card.

I used the new Beary Merry stamp set from Neat and Tangled to make this card.  I didn't buy the coordinating dies but I did cut out the images with my Brother- ScanNCut and then cut the bear's paws with an x-acto knife.

I used the same design paper for the bottom layer on the card as well as the bear's scarf.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Beary Merry
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E31, E33, E34, R00, W00, W1, W5, W7, W9, YR16
Design Paper: MY Mind's Eye - Vintage Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen and Black Glaze Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope to me back soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment