Sunday 6 November 2016

Welcome Baby Girl

Hello my friends I hope your doing well this weekend.  I made a card for my daughter to give to her friend who is expecting a little girl soon.  The baby shower is this month, so this is the card to go with  her present.

The cute little bunny and umbrella are from the Up and Away stamp set from Mama Elephant.  The sentiment is from the Little Bundle stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Up and Away,  Lawn Fawn - Little Bundle
Dies: Mama Elephant - Up and Away,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, R20, R21, R22, W00, W2
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  Tiny Star Sequins from my stash

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment