Monday 5 December 2016

Ice Skater Girl - MFTWSC309

Good morning my friends, I hope you are keep safe and warm today.  The snow is currently coming down like crazy, so I'm hoping to stay inside this afternoon.

Today I made a card using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges and the Pure Innocence - Ice Skater stamp set from MFT Stamps.


I coloured the little girl with Copic markers, except for her sweater which I paper pieced with My Mind's Eye - Mistletoe Magic 6x6 paper pad.  I think she is just adorable.



I used several different paper from the paper pad for the background as well as some card stock.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence0Ice Skater
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Circle Stax,  Spellbinders - Classic Circles Large,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Ovals
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, V15, E33, R21  Hair - E21, E27, E29  Skates - C00, C1, C3  Skirt, Scarf and Socks - R24, R27, R39
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Mistletoe Magic 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you'll come back again.  Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog today via pinterest. Lovely blog and thanks for helping a colour challenged lady with the copic colour choices. Lovely blog!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete