Saturday 17 December 2016

Just For You

Hello again my friends, I actually had a chance to make another card, this time using the Overflowing Joy stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I really like that you can use this girl for a Christmas card or my changing the colours use her for a birthday card.  I did use a Christmas 6x6 paper pad, so it is definitely leaning in that direction.





Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Overflowing Joy
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 8, 13 & 20
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Memento Ink - Lady Bug
Copic Markers: Skin-E11, V15, E33, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress - B95, B97, B99  Red - R27, R29, R39  Green - G12, G14, G16  Shoes - C5, C7, C9
Other:  Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you again for coming by and I hope you'll be back and visit again.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment