Sunday 18 December 2016

Santa's List

Hello my friends, it is officially one week away from Christmas and yes I am still making Christmas cards. These probably won't be sent out but I'm still trying to use some stamp sets that I have not used yet.

Today I made two different cards using the Here Comes Santa stamp set from SugarPea Designs.  I think these Santa images are so adorable.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Here Comes Santa
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, R20,  Red - R24, R27, R39,  Black - C5, C7, C9  White Trim on Suit - C00, C1  Beard - W00, W1, W3  List - E40, E41
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and Sequins,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  My Mind's Eye - Mistletoe Magic 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - White Gel Pen,  Foam Tape



Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: SugarPea Designs - Here Comes Santa,  Lawn Fawn - Milk and Cookies
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Milk and Cookies
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E11, E33, R20,  Red - R24, R27, R39,  Black - C5, C7, C9  White Trim on Suit -   C00, C1  Beard - W00, W1, W3  Glass of Milk - BG10, C00, C1, Colorless Blender  Cookie - E11, E33
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock, My Mind's Eye - Be Merry 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment