Sunday 4 December 2016

You Glided Right Into My Heart

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good weekend.  It is very cold and sunny today with a chance of some snow tonight. (Hopefully not a lot).

A few days ago I coloured and paper pieced the cute little Pure Innocence - Ice Skater girl from MFT Stamps.


I had an idea in mine to have her skating on a pond surrounded my snow but the vision in my head didn't quite work out. (The background I did make, I am using for my next card instead.)  I pretty much stuck to making my normal snowing background but this time I made it into a slider card using a couple of the Slider Discs from MFT Stamps.  They really are quite handy and I definitely think I will order some more.

Here is the finished card.






Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Ice Skater
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders and Slide On Over
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac and Stormy Sky
Copic Markers:  Skin - E00, E51, BV00, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Skates - C3, C1, C00  Skirt, Scarf and Socks - BG10, BG11, BG53
Other: Recollection - 110lb White Card Stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock,  My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline-Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape,  MFT Stamps - Snowfall Stencil and Slider Discs,  Liquidtex - Light Modeling Paste

Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment