Monday 19 December 2016

You're Cool

Hello my friends, just a few days left until Christmas and I'm making my final few cards before I switch to Valentine's Day cards.

This card was inspired my a card that Nichol Magouirk made way back in 2014 but I thought it would still make a great card today.  The card has very soft colours and I'm happy with how it turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Arctic Penguins and Merry and Jolly
Dies: Mama Elephant - Arctic Penguins and Peek A Frames,  Lawn Fawn - Puffy Cloud Borders and Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Tide Pool Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: Ice - B000, Colorless Blender  Penguins - YR12, YR18, C3, R00, Y00, Colorless Blender
Other: Recollections - 100lb White Card Stock, and 29lb Vellum Paper,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Snowcone Card Stock,  Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Marker,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you'll come back again.  I should be posting another card very shortly.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment