Thursday 26 January 2017

Life Is Like A Cup of Tea

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day.

A few days ago I received my order from Simon Says Stamp of their February 2017 Card Kit, which included the Coffee and Tea stamp set.  I used that stamp set to make my card.

I stamped a panel of card stock with the Tea Bag stamp using Memento - Toffee Crunch ink, this way it would be more subtle them black, but I could still use Copic markers to colour the images.

I also stamped the cup with the Toffee Crunch ink, coloured it with Copics and fussy cut it out.  The sentiment from the same stamp set was stamped using Hero Arts - Tide Pool shadow ink, which I think went perfectly with the colouring and card stock.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Coffee and Tea
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Fishtail Banner Stax
Inks: Memento Ink - Toffee Crunch,  Hero Arts - Tide Pool shadow ink
Copic Markers:  E41, E42, E43, BG10, BG11, BG53, BG57
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment