Thursday 19 January 2017

Love Bouquets

Good morning my friends, I hope you are having a good week.

Yesterday, I received my order from Hero Arts of the January 2017 Monthly Hero kit.  I also ordered my first ombre ink pad, pink to red, that I thought went perfect with this month's stamp set.

Here is a picture of everything that came in the kit.


I made two love cards using the kit but I love that the stamp set is so versatile and cane be used for so many different occasions just by changing the colours and sentiment.

For my two cards I stamped the bouquet wrapping stamp on patterned paper and then copic collared the bow.  The flowers were stamped with the inks that came in the kit and the leaves with inks I already had in my collection.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Coloring Layering Flower Heart
Dies: Hero Arts - Flower Heart dies,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  Lawn Fawn - Valentine Borders
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Soft Pink, Bubble Gum, Strawberry, Lime Green and Field Greens Shadow Inks
Copic Markers: R81, R83, R85
Design Paper: Pebbles - Front Porch 6x6 paper pad,  American Crafts - XOXO 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Pink card stock,  Foam Tape,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkle Brush Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment