Saturday 21 January 2017

Love

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good weekend so far.

The card I made today was totally inspired by a card Debbie Hughes posted on her blog on January 19, 2017.

I happy with how my card turned out but I must say I like her original card better.

The background was made using Light Modeling Paste and the Confetti stencil from Heidi Swapp.  I used the Scripty Love die from Lawn fawn to cut out the word love twice.  Once of out white card stock and once out of black card stock, which I then layered on top of each other slightly offset to add more interest.

I then used several heart dies to cut out different sizes of hearts from design paper and card stock and popped then on foam tape for added dimension.

Here is the finished card:



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Dies: Lawn Fawn - Scripty Love and Hearts,  Sizzix - Hearts Framelits,  MFT Stamps - Fishtail Flag Stax
Design Paper: Fancy Pants - Love Note 6x6 paper pad
Other:  Recollections - 110lb White & Black card stock and 65lb Dark Red card stock,  Heidi Swapp - Confetti Stencil,  Liquidtex - Light Modeling Paste,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment