Monday 30 January 2017

You're A Llama Fun - MFTWSC317

Hello my friends, I can't believe it's almost the end go January already.  Yeah!  It's nice to see that it's starting to get just a little bit lighter each night.

Today I made a card using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges and the Llama Love stamp set from MFT Stamps.



The first thing I did was cut a panel of 110lb card stock with the largest die from the Blueprints 13 die-namics.  I then used second from the smallest die from the Simon Says Stamp Rectangles to cut three rectangles front the front panel.  I then entered the panel over the A2 size card front and traced the inside of the rectangles with a pencil so I would know where to stamp and colour.

With some masking I stamped all of the cactus from the Llama stamp set in the traced rectangles and coloured them with Copic markers.  I then glued the cut out panel to the card front so the cactus scenes showed.  I coloured up a couple of Llamas, cut them out with my ScanNCut and popped them up on foam tape to the card front and then added a small sentiment to finished off the card.

I'm actually so in love with how the final card came out.  Here are a couple of pictures.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Llama Love
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Llamas - E41, E42, E43, E44  Cactus - B00, YG00, YG03, G16, G24, G82, G99  Ground & Sky - E31, E34, E37, B000, B00
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  Have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment