Tuesday 21 February 2017

Brighten My Day

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.

 I had so much fun painting with distress inks that I thought I would make another card.  Again I used the Fun in the Rain stamp set from Hero Arts, this time using the cute pig wearing boots.

I'm really happy with the lower half of my card but the sky didn't turn out quite like I pictured it in my mind.  Still, I'm having lots of fun using Distress Inks for colouring rather then my go to Copic markers.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Fun in the Rain
Inks: Ranger - Archival Ink in Jet Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Gathered Twigs, Spun Sugar,  Worn Lipstick, Squeezed Lemonade and Mowed Lawn
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock for the card base,  Strathmore - 140lb Cold Press Watercolor paper

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment