Thursday 2 February 2017

Sending Big Hugs - CTD428

Hello my friends, I'm so glad we are almost over this week.   We are lucky enough to have some nice sunny weather, although it is pretty cold outside.

Today I made a card using the current colours from the Color Throwdown.  The colour combination is so lovely and initially I was going to make a hot cocoa card but thought I would try to come up with something else.  I may still make another cocoa card using the same combination.


The card I made uses MFT Stamps products almost exclusively except for the ink which is from Hero Arts and the sequins which are from Craft Medley.  The Rolled Scallop Flower die that I used, make quite dimensional flowers, so I would definitely not put this one in the mail.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Big Greetings
Dies: MFT Stamps - Mini Fringe,  Stitched Scallop Edges,  Rolled Scallop Flower,  Layered Leaves and Leafy Florish
Inks: Hero Arts - Cup O'Joe Shadow Ink
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Pink, Red & Brown card stock,  Craft Medley - Dazzling Metallics Sequins

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment