Friday 10 February 2017

You Are My Idol

Hello my friends and Happy Friday!

Today I made a card inspired by Sandy Allnock, who is encouraging people to colour people with some diversity,  #dailydiversity  and Black History month.  I thought I would try my hand at altering the little girl's hair to make it curly as well as colour a darker skin tone for a change and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Perfect Harmony,  Modern Mosaic background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Skin - E13, E35, V17, R22  Hair - C7, W9, Black Copic Multiliner  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Microphone - C1, C3  Dress & Squares - BG10, BG11, BG57, R27, RV17, RV25
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock

Thank so much for dropping by and have a great day.  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment