Tuesday 21 March 2017

Gardening Bunnies

I'm back again with another card using the My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.  This time I thought the bunnies should be doing some gardening.

The background for this scene was done with card stock and dies only.  I used the ground and fence dies that came it the kit along with a couple of dies from Lawn Fawn and MFT Stamps.

Here is a couple of pictures of the finished card.  I'm not quite sure if I will cut off the handle of the shovel that sticks over the edge of the card, or whether I will just put it into a bigger envelope.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017
Dies: Hero Arts - My Monthly Hero kit - March 2017,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders,  MFT Stamps - Cloud 9
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Bunnies - W00, W1, W3, R00, R20  Shovels - C1, C3, C5, E33, E39  Cabbages - YG03, YG63, G24, G28
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Brown, Green and Light Blue card stock,  Foam Tape,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment