Monday 8 May 2017

Biggest Hug

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Here is another one of the cards I made using the Cuddly Koalas stamp set from MFT Stamps.

For this card I cut out a piece of heavyweight white card stock with the wind rectangle die that comes in the Blueprints 27 die-namics from MFT Stamps.  I stamped and coloured the inside of the windows with Copic markers, with the window frame popped up on the card with foam tape.  The red card stock was cut using the largest die from the same Blueprints 27 die-namics set.

I think the finished card turned out so cute.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Cuddly Koalas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Koalas - W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R00, R20  Branches - E23, E27, YG03, G14  Sky Background - B000, B00
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock, Foam Tape

Thank you again for taking the time to drop by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment