Friday 5 May 2017

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Happy Cinco De Mayo my friends!  I don't actually celebrate Cinco De Mayo but I was inspired by a great card made by Audrey Tokach, that I thought would be great for the occasion.

Here is a picture of her birthday card.


I didn't have the same stamp sets are Audrey but I did have the Donkey Piñata Lawn Fawn - Year Seven) and the Margarita Glass (Lawn Fawn - So Smooth).

I found a cactus stamp that I could use and some party banner dies from MFT Stamps that I thought would work well.  I printed the sentiment with my printer and then cut it out with a banner die.

Here is the card I came up with.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Year Seven and So Smooth,  MFT Stamps - Critter Clan
Dies: MFT Stamps - Party BannersBlueprints 13 and Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Abandoned Coral and Twisted Citron
Copic Markers: Donkey - Y00, Y15, Y38, R02, R05, R08, YG03, G14, G29, B21, B24, B26  Cactus - YG03, YG67  Margarita Glass - C00, C1, Y00, YG03, R02, R05
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Coral and Green card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock, Pretty Pink Posh - 3mm & 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins,  Sakura - White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

I hope you have a wonderful day and look forward to a great weekend!  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment