Wednesday 31 May 2017

Wish Upon A Star

Hello and welcome back my friends.  Can you tell I have been having fun with the new Upon A Star stamp set and matching dies from Lawn Fawn?

Today I have another card using these new products.

This time I used a piece of water-colour paper, which I cut using the largest die from the MFT Stamps Blueprints 13 set.  I then inked up the water-colour panel with several different shades of Distress Ink, although it's hard to tell that I used so many different colours, on the finished panel.  Once I inked up the panel, I sprayed it with some water and blotted it with a paper towel, to add some stars to the sky.

I cut a piece of black card stock, using the same Blueprints 13 die and then used a die from the Stitched Basic Edges die set from MFT Stamps, to make a hillside for the foxes.  I used Versamark ink  and some Detail Snow Embossing Powder to create the sentiment.  I glued the hillside to the water-colour panel and then attached that to an A2 card base.

I popped up the two foxes, that I Copic coloured, with foam tape and then glued the shooting star in the sky.  The last touch was to add a bit of Crystal Clear Sparkle pen to the star to add some shimmer.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Upon A Star
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Upon A Star,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Basic Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versamark,  Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon,  Blueprint Sketch,  Dusty Concord and Black Soot
Copic Markers:  Foxes - E08, E13, E15, E50  Star - Y02, Y15
Other: Recollections - 100lb White card stock, 65lb Black card stock and Detail Snow Embossing Powder,  Strathmore - 300 Series 140lb Cold Press Watercolor paper,  Foam Tape,  Spectrum Noir - Crystal Clear Sparkle Brush Pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment