Friday 16 June 2017

You Are Jawsome

Hello my friends, I hope you are doing well.  For the last week or so, I have been a crafty slump.  I love seeing what people are making but had absolutely no energy/desire to make anything myself.  I think I became discouraged when the day after I made a paper rosette wreath for my front door the matched a lantern I decorated, the lantern was stolen.  I can't believe that such a thing would happen.

Although I don't think I'm totally over my slump, I did manage to make a card using the new Duh-Nuh stamp set from Lawn Fawn which I combined with their Mermaid For You set as well as the Beach Scene Builder die-namics from MFT Stamps.

The shark, rock and mermaid were all coloured with Copic markers and the ocean, sand, sky and palm tree were all coloured using Distress inks on white card stock.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Duh-Nuh, Mermaid For You
Dies: MFT Stamps - Beach Scene Builder,  Lawn Fawn - Ocean Wave Accents,  Puffy Cloud Borders (For cloud stencil)
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass - Sky,  Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch - Ocean,  Gathered Twigs - Sand, Tree Trunk and Coconuts,  Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn - Palm Fronds
Copic Markers:  Shark & Rock - C00, C1, C3, C5  Mermaid - E11, E33, R22, V12, V15, V17, R02, R05, R08, BG11, BG13, BG57
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.  I hope to be make soon with another project/card.

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! I love the purple. So sorry about your lantern. There is just something wrong with some people.

    ReplyDelete