Wednesday 12 July 2017

At The Beach

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a wonderful week so far.

I have a card to share with you that features lots of products from MFT Stamps.

I first made the beach background by cutting white card stock with the Beach Scene Builder dies.  I coloured the sand, water and cloudy sky with distress inks.  The palm tree was cut from coloured card stock, with the same die set, and then edged with distress inks to add some detail to the tree.

The girl on the beach is from the Pure Innocence - Beach Day stamp set and the mermaid and her rock are from the Birdie Brown - Mermazing stamp set.  I glued the mermaid directly onto the card front and popped up the beach girl with foam tape to add a bit more dimension to the finished card.  It was hard to get a good picture to show that I also added some glossy accents to the swim ring to add some more fun to the card.

Here are a couple of pictures of the card, which I m loving.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Beach Day and Birdie Brown - Mermazing
Dies: MFT Stamps - Beach Scene Builder
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Sand - Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs,  Ocean - Peacock Feather and Mermaid Lagoon,  Sky - Tumbled Glass,  Edges of Palm Tree - Gathered Twigs and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21   Hair - E21, E25, E27  Purple - V12, V15, V17  Aqua - BG11, BG13, BG57  Lime Green - YG00, YG03, G14  Hat & Rock - C00, C1, C3
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Brown and Green card stocks,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape,  Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by, I truly appreciate your time and any comments.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment