Sunday 23 July 2017

Fabulous

I am back again today with another card.  This time I used the Flamingo Floatie stamp set from Neat and Tangled to create a card.

The first thing I did was cut a piece of white card stock with the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics. I then used Mermaid Lagoon distress ink and the Waves stencil from Hero Arts to create the water for the Flamingo Floatie.

I stamped a couple of water splashes and coloured them with Copic markers and then added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to dd some gloss and dimension.  I also coloured the Flamingo and girl image with Copic markers and popped it up on the waves with some foam tape.  I added a two toned sentiment and then backed the panel with some aqua card stock to highlight the water.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Flamingo Floatie
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Fresh Peach,  Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers: Girl - E11, E33, R21, V12, V15, V17, E21, E25, E27  Flamingo - R00, R02, R05, R14, R22, W3, W5, W7  Waterdrops - BG57
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Aqua card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Hero Arts - Waves Stencil,  Nuvo - Sea Breeze Jewel Drops,  Foam Tape

Thank you again for dropping by and have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: