Friday 7 July 2017

Hello, Sunshine - MFTWSC340

Hello my friends, I can't believe we're at the end of the first week of July already.  We have been have gorgeous weather here lately, so it's just a little harder to get into the crafting mode.

I did manage to make a card today for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.



I cut a squared off circle by using a circle die with the bottom of the die hanging off the edge of a pice of card stock.  I then inked up the "circle" in an attempt to create a beach scene.  I added a palm tree that I cut from cards stock using the Beach Scene Builder die-namics from MFT Stamps.  The adorable girl and sentiment are from the Birdie Brown - Polynesian Paradise stamp set, which is also from MFT Stamps.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Birdie Brown - Polynesian Paradise
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27 and Beach Scene Builder,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Gathered Twigs
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R22  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Top - V12, V15, V17  Skirt - YG00, YG03, YG23  Flower - RV17, RV69
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb, Brown, Green and Aqua card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment