Thursday 13 July 2017

Lovely Day - MFTWSC341

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good day so far.

Today was the first time in ages where it was quite cool and overcast this morning and I though I might actually need to wear a sweater.  The clouds have now burned off and it is gloriously warm and sunny again.

I was inspired by this week's sketch from the MFT Card Challenges, to break out the Fresh Squeezed stamp set and make a card.


For the little girl image, I paper pieced her dress and coloured the rest of her with Copic markers.  The background was created by using a piece of design paper that was edged on the top and bottom with one of the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges dies.  I created the square frame by cutting some white card stock with two different sizes of the Stitched Square Stax dies and then popped up the frame onto pink card stock with foam tape.

I finished off the card by adding a sentiment, some Glossy Accents to the glass of lemonade and some Pink Lemonade Sequins.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Fresh Squeezed
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Square Stax and Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Skin - E000, E00, BV00, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Socks - C00, C1  Lemonade - Y00, Y02  Belt - RV17, RV66
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing-Honey 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stocks,  Neat and Tangled - Pink Lemonade Sequin mix,  Foam Tape,  Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thank you again for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment