Saturday 15 July 2017

Make A Splash

Hello my friends and welcome back.

Today I went a little old school and made a card with lots of layers and different patterns of design paper.  I also paper pieced the little girl's bathing suit and coloured the rest of her with Copic markers.

All the layers of paper were adhered directly to the card front, except of the little swimmer, whom I popped up on foam tape.

I like the bright a summery feel of the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Make A Splash
Dies: MFT Stamps - Mini Tab Quartet and Solid Bracket Border
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Flower & Shoes - R02, R05, R08, Y02
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Sunny Side 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Golden Yellow card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you for dropping by.  I hope to be back soon with another card.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment