Monday 3 July 2017

Swing By Soon

Hello my friends and welcome back.  Today I have another card to share using the Love Ya' Bunches stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn and Ellen Hutson.

I was inspired by a card that Kay Miller made for the release of this collaboration.

I created the background by using Cracked Pistachio and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink pads that I smushed onto a Ranger craft sheet and sprayed with water.  I then dipped the card stock panel several times into the ink, drying in between layers.

I popped the background panel and all of the stamped and coloured images on foam tape to add some extra dimension to the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn/Ellen Hutson - Love Ya' Bunches
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Ellen Hutson - Love Ya' Bunches,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Oxide Distress - Cracked Pistachio and Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers: Monkeys - E23, E25, E27, E51, E53, R20  Vines - YG03, YG25, YG63  Bananas - Y000, Y00, Y13, Y35
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you again for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: