Tuesday 4 July 2017

Wishing You A Fabulous 4th!

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!

I created a card to celebrate the 4th of July using some new and old products from MFT Stamps.

I used the Radiating Rays stencil and Candied Apple and Blueprint Sketch Distress inks to create the background.

I layered lots of card stock stars and Copic coloured and paper pieced the little Pure Innocence girl to complete the card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-My Little Firecracker
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Inside & Out Stitched Stars and Star Border,  Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Stacked Stars
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Candied Apple and Blueprint Sketch
Copic Markers: E000, E00, R20, E21, E25, E27, B34, B99, B39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue & Red card stock, Pebbles - Americana 6x6 paper pad,  Sakura - Stardust Gel Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment