Monday 7 August 2017

Happy Cake Day - The Challenge #94

Hello and welcome back my friends.  Today I have a card to share with you that I created for The Challenge #94, inspiration photo from Always Playing with Paper.

Here is the inspiration photo the this week's challenge.


For my card I used the Pure Innocence - Happy Cake Day stamp set from MFT Stamps for the main image.  I created my own version of the signage using a sentiment from the stamp set and a small arrow die.  I'm so please with how my card turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps:  MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Happy Cake Day,  All Night Media - Woodgrain background
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Blueprints 20 and Party Banners
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Hero Arts - Cup O'Joe
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, BV00, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Dress - BV09, RV10  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Cake - E50, E53, E35, E37, B00, B02, B05
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Blue, Pink and Kraft card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment: