Sunday 27 August 2017

Indie Chic "Citron"

I have just recently discovered Kristie Marcotte of The Best Things In Life Are Pink (her blog)  and YouTube.

She takes one 6x6 paper pad and using sketches, creates as many cards as she can until she is only left with a few scraps.  Since I have so many 6x6 paper pad, I thought this sounded like such a great idea, so I gave it a try.

For my first try I used the My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic "Citron" paper pad, Recollections card stock from Michaels, some dies from MFT Stamps and sentiments from lots of different stamp sets I already had in my stash.  The paper pad had been used slightly before I started this project and I really didn't plan ahead.  I looked for a sketch I liked and then created a few cards and then went and searched for another sketch for the next few cards. I managed to make a total of 33 cards over two days.



























The remaining six cards I made with the design paper scraps and did not use a sketch.


I hope you like what I have done and give it a try.  Also check out Kristie's videos, they're awesome.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment