Monday 18 September 2017

A Hug In A Mug

Hello my friends and hopefully welcome back.  Today I have another card to share with you that I made for the 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop.


For the card I made today, I used the Hot Cocoa Cups dies from MFT Stamps o cut out two mugs from some white card stock.  I then used a small leaf stamp from the Critters In Costume stamp set from Lawn Fawn to decorate the mugs, and coloured them with Copic markers.

I used some Kraft dye ink from MFT Stamps to stamp the sentiment and the Mini Hexagon background stamp o create a tone on tone background for the focal elements of the mugs and leaves.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps:  MFT Stamps - Hugh In A Mug and Mini Hexagon Background,  Lawn Fawn - Critters In Costume
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & 20, Stitched Circle Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax and Hot Cocoa Cups,  Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Leaves
Inks: MFT Stamps - Kraft Dye Ink
Coopic Markers:  G82, G99, YR12, YR15, YR18, R24, R29, R39, E13, E19
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Kraft, Rust, Yellow, Orange, Red and Brown card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Your comments are much appreciated.

I hope you have a wonderful day!  Kathy

14 comments:

  1. This is truly GORGEOUS, Kathy. I love it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love all the textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers!
    Love this wonderful fall inspired card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the leaves make a little placemat!! Great job :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation with duo of pretty mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cups with the cute leaves. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous Fall coffee card! Love that pair of mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome mugs and love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! LOve that you added the leaves to the mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I need to make some hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those cups. Looks like a great die and you used them wonderfully with your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete