Wednesday 4 October 2017

Happy Owloween

I can't believe it's October already.  The time feels like it's going so fast and before I know it, it will be Halloween.

Today I have three cards to share with you that I created using the Sunny Studio Stamps Happy Owl-o-ween stamp set.

For some of the images I used masks to stamp and create my cute little owls.  All of the images were cut with my Scan N Cut machine.  I coloured up a bunch of these images during Kathy Racoosin's September 2017 The Daily Marker 30Day Coloring Challenge.


I created the backgrounds for my three cards using a mixture of Distress Inks and Distress Oxide Inks as well as a few sprays and mists from Tattered Angels and Lindy's Stamp Gang.








Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Sunny Studio Stamps - Happy Owl-o-ween
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Memento Ink - Grape Jelly, Distress Ink - Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron, Broken China, Black Soot  Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet
Copic Markers:Owl - E31, E34, E35, E37, E40, E41, E43, E44, E47  Orange - YR12, YR16, YR18  Black - C5, C7, C9  Yellow - Y02, Y35, YR23  Purple - V12, V15, V17  Green - G82, G99  Red - R24, R29, R39  Blue - B93, B97, B99
Sprays and Mists:  Tattered Angels - Iridescent Gold and Marshmallow Glimmer Mist,  Lindy's Star Gang - Freaky Franken-Lime and Witch's Potion Purple Starbrust Spray
Other: Recollections 110lb White card stock and 65lb Purple & Black card stock,  Sakura - White Gel pen and Black Glaze pen,  Foam Tape,  Martha Stewart - Iron Fence punch

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment