Saturday 28 October 2017

Holly Jolly Christmas

Today I have a card to share with you that I created using the Nice Elves stamp set and the matching frame cuts from Hero Arts.

I wanted to create a scene showing the elves working  away in Santa's workshop.  I created the background "hardwood floor and wallpaper" with Copic markers.  The sentiment is from the October 2017 My Monthly Hero kit, also from Hero Arts.

I hope you like my finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Nice Elves and October 2017 My Monthly Hero kit
Dies: Hero Arts - Nice Elves Frame Cuts,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 15
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Verafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  Wallpaper - BG10, BG11, BG13  Floor - E33, E37  Elves Skin - E11, E33, R21 Shelves, Table & Stool - E23, E25, E29  Red - R24, R27, R39  Green - YG03, G09  Blue - B24, B26  Black - C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Sakura - White Gel Pen and Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  All of your comments are so appreciated.

I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment