Thursday 26 October 2017

The North Pole

Hello my friends and welcome.  Today I have another Christmas card to share with you using the October 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts as well as the Naughty Elves stamp set and matching frame cuts, also from Hero Arts.

This is a card showing that sometimes the elves are just a little bit naughty at the North Pole, when they really should be making more presents.  ha, ha, ha

I used the brand new Drifts & Hills stencil and Tumbled Glass distress ink to create the snow hills and I used the Mini Cloud Edges stencil to create the clouds.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - October 2017 My Monthly Hero kit and Naughty Elves
Dies: Hero Arts - October 2017 My Monthly Hero coordinating frame cuts and Naughty Elves frame cuts,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 15
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Elves - Skin- E11, E33, R21  Red - R24, R27, R39, Green - YG03, G09  Black - C5, C9  Hair - E21, E25, E29  Snow - B000  Building - E31, E34, E35, E25, E27, Y13, Y17, R24, R29, B000
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges and Drifts & Hills Stencils,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkling Glitter Pen, Sakura - White Gel Pen and Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment