Sunday 31 December 2017

You're The Sweetest

I can't believe it's the end of the year already.  I hope you had a good year and that the upcoming year is wonderful too!

Today I have a card to share with you that I created using the super cute Sweet Friends stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn.  I just had to get the dies for this set so that I could cut out the arms and legs that you can add to all of the sweets in this set.

For the background panel, I cut a piece of white card stock with the largest die from the Blueprints 27 dies from MFT Stamps, and taped off the scalloped edge of the panel.  I then used the Argyle Backdrops stamp set from Lawn Fawn and a couple of inks from Hero Arts.

For the background for the cute cups of soft serve, I cut another piece of white card stock with the Say Cheese die from Lawn Fawn and then I inked up the insert with Broken China Distress Ink and Mini Cloud Edges stencil from MFT Stamps.

I'm so happy with how my card turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends and Argyle Backdrops
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends and Say Cheese,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Salty Ocean,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum and Red Royal shadow inks
Copic Markers: R24, R27, R39, B24, B26, B28, C00, C1, E44, E47, E49
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock, Foam Tape, Ranger - Glossy Accents

Thank you so much for dropping by.  Please have a safe night! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness...this card just makes me smile. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Syl xxxooo

    ReplyDelete