Sunday 7 January 2018

Ewe Have My Heart - MFTWSC366

Helo and happy Sunday!  I finally made a card this year using a different stamp set.  I decided to make a card for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges and used the Birdie Brown - Ewe Are The Best stamp set from MFT Stamps.


I started by cutting out three little squares of white card stock with the Stitched Square Stax.  I stamped a different sheep image on the three squares and then coloured them with Copic markers.  Those squares were popped onto the card front with foam tape after adding a thin banner with a sentiment from the same stamp set.

Here is the finished card.







Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps - MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Ewe Are The Best
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Square Stax and Blueprints 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, W5, W9, R21, R24, R27, R39, G82, BG11
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment