Saturday 6 January 2018

S'more Friends Like You - Lawn Fawnatics #20

Welcome to the first weekend of 2018.  I have been having fun creating cards using the Sweet Friends stamp set from Lawn Fawn, I'm just loving these cute little images.

I created this card for the current "Fun With Foods" challenge at Lawn Fanatics.



For the background for my card, I used some Distress Oxide inks which I smooshed onto a nonstick craft sheet, sprayed with some water and then I pounced the card stock into.  I love the bright and funs colours as well as the slight chalkboard look on the oxide inks.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20 & 27
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet
Copic Markers: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, R20
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stock,  Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew and Violet Galaxy, Foam Tape

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. eeeek! so sweet! LOVE that little smore guy!! and awesome background! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete