Thursday 4 January 2018

You're The Sweetest

I am back again to share a Valentine's Day card with you that I created using the Sweet Friends stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn as well as a variety of dies from MFT Stamps.

I love the soft pink and aqua colours and the little bit of shimmer on the ice cream cups.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Sweet Friends,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 27, Tag Builder Blueprints 3 and Hearts A Plenty
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  C00, C1, E44, E47, E49, R81, R83, R85, BG11, BG13, BG32
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Pale Pink and Aqua card stock,  Spectrum Noir - Clear Sparkle Brush Marker, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment