Friday 2 March 2018

Happy Spring

Today I am so excited to share this cute card I created using the adorable Easter Party stamp set and matching dies from Lawn Fawn.

I really wanted to create each girl/flower with different skin tones and different coloured flowers.  I was trying to some up with my own sentiment but in the end, I decided to create a sentiment using the stamp set.

I was lucky enough to have a dirt/garden die that came in the March 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from  Hero Arts.  I extend the die to cut a piece of white card stock that would cover the bottom of the card panel.  The die cut was coloured using Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain, then sprayed with a bit of water and blotted with a paper towel to add a bit more texture.

The clouds were created using the Mini Cloud Edges stencil from MFT Stamps and some Broken China Distress Oxide ink.  I popped up each flower on the background and then popped up the whole panel with foam tape onto the card front.

Here are a few pictures of the finished card.  I just love how it turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Easter Party
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Hero Arts - "Ground Die" March 2017 My Monthly Hero kit
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain,  Distress Oxide - Broken China
Copic Markers: All Dress & Shoes - G02, G09  All Yellow - Y02, Y131, Y17  Girl on the Right - Skin-E11, E33, V15, R21 Hair-E21, E27  Petals-RV14, RV17, RV25  Middle Girl - Skin-E13, E35, V17, R22  Hair-C5, C9  Petals-V12, V15, V17  Girl of the Right - Skin-E000, E53, BV00, R20 Hair-YR20, E35  Petals - BG11, BG13, BG57
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Foam Tape

I hope this card can give you a bit of inspiration to try some different skin tones.

 Have a wonderful day!  Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment