Sunday 11 March 2018

It's Your Birthday

Hello my friends, I am back to share another card I created using the Monster Sized stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I have seen so many great cards I wanted to have some fun myself.  I had lots of fun making this card even though it's not my favourite.

I cut of panel of white card stock with the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics set and then used Triple Peek-a-Boo Window die to cut out windows in the panel.  Right on the card front I added three different shades of Distress Oxide inks, so that they would show through the windows.  The panel with the windows was popped up with foam tape and then the three Monsters were added with a mixture of foam tape and liquid adhesive.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Monster Sized
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Triple Peek-a-Boo Window
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers: RV14, RV17, RV25, V12, V15, V17, B21, B24, B26, Y15, Y17, C5, C7
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Foam Tape

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have w wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment