Monday 5 March 2018

Lots of Love - MFTWSC374

Welcome back to a new week and the beginning of March.  Today I am here to share another card I created for the sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.

Here is a reminder of what the sketch looks like.


For this card, I used another Pure Innocence stamp set from MFT Stamps.  this I used the Blowing Kisses set. I didn't like my original card so I actually was able to take it apart and remake a simpler version of my card and I was also able to salvage the cute girl.

I coloured her with Copic markers and paper pieced the skirt of her dress only, adding some shadows with cool grey markers to have the skirt incorporate with the rest of the colouring.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Blowing Kisses
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Shoes - C5, C7, C9  Dress - R24, RV79  Shadow on Skirt - C00, C1
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Crate Paper - Pretty Party 6x6 paper pad,  Foam Tape

I hope you like my card.  Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope wish you a good day!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, this PI girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori, I just love the P.I. girls.

      Delete