Tuesday 13 March 2018

Your Friendship

Welcome my friends, I am back to share a card that I created using The Crew Garden Club stamp set from Wplus9.

I used Copic markers to colour a couple of girls from the stamp set, which I popped up on the card front using foam tape.

I did a bit of masking on the card front and stamped the wagon with some pots inside.  While the wagon and pots were masked off, I used a couple of stencils from MFT Stamps and a couple of shades of Distress Oxide inks to create the grass and clouds.  I then peeled off the masks and coloured the images, again with Copic markers.

The peachy/coral card stock frame was cut using the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Stax from MFT Stamps and I think finishes off the little scene nicely.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Wplus9 - The Crew Garden Club
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangles Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Cracked Pistachio and Broken China
Copic Markers: Girl On The Left - Skin-E000, E53, BV00, R20  Hair-E21, E25, E27  Dress - R02, R08, R14  Boots - G12, G05  Girl On The Right - Skin-E51, E11, E33, R20  Hair - E15, E18, YR21  Sweater-G05, G12  Pants - B93, B97, B99  Shoes - C7, C9  Wagon - C1, C3, C7, C9, B23, B24, B26, B28, E15, E18, E23
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Coral card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges and Drifts & Hills Stencils, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the try to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment