Sunday 20 May 2018

Best Hugs - MFTWSC385

Hello again my friends, I am back to share another card I created for the sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


For this card I used the new Birdie Brown-Little Buddies stamp set from MFT Stamps.  I also combined the Stitched Basic Edges die-namics with the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die-namics to give a curved edge to the focal panel, which I popped up on the card front with foam tape.

I'm really happy with how this card turned out.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Little Buddies
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, Stitched Basic Edges and Grassy Fields
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon and Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55, E21, E13, E27  Blue Jeans - B93, B95, B97, B99  Red - R24, R27, R39  Green - G05, G12, G14  Puppy - E31, E35, E29  Kitten - W1, W3, R20
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Light Blue card stock,  Spectrum, Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Homespun Gingham 6x6 paper pack and Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Foam Tape

Thank you again for taking the time to drop by. I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment