Friday 11 May 2018

Great Combo

Happy Friday everyone! I am back again to share another card, this time using the Fast Food Fun stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps.

For my card I combined some gingham patterned paper with a patterned panel I created myself with some of the stamps from the set, to create a bright and fun card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Sunny Studio Stamps - Fast Food Fun
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Square Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Butter Bar shadow ink
Copic Markers: R24, R27, R37, Y11, YR21, E31, E33, E35, YG03, E25, E27, C00, C1
Other: Recollections - 110lb Vite card stock and 65lb Yellow card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Farm Fresh Gingham 6x6 paper pad, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope to be back with another card very soon.  In the mean time, have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment