Saturday 19 May 2018

Under My Umbrella - MFTWSC385

Hello my friends and happy Saturday!  Today I am here to share a card I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges, using the Birdie Brown-Rain or Shine stamp set from MFT Stamps.


Besides the adorable girl, I absolutely love the cute little faces on the duckies.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown - Rain or Shine
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Umbrella - B21, B23, B24, B26  Jeans - B93, B95, B97, B99  Yellow - Y02, Y15, Y17  Orange - YR16, YR18
Other: Recollections - 110lb White, Grey and Little Blue card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Homespun Gingham 6x6 paper pad and Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Sakura - Black Glaze and White Gel pens,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment