Thursday 1 September 2016

Thanks

Hello my friends and welcome to another September.

I made another card using the Thanks A Bushel stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  This time I used coloured pencils to colour the images this time.  I am still debating whether to buy the cheaper Prsimacolor pencils or whether to buy the more expensive smaller set of Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils, so for now I used my Crayola coloured pencils.  I think the images came out quite well considering the pencils are not artist grade.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Thanks A Bushel
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 & Stitched Circle Stax,  Lawn Fawn - Scripty Thanks
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Crayola Colored Pencils: Red Orange, Red, Mahogany, Yellow, Golden Yellow, Mango, Lime Green, Yellow Green, Green, Pine Green, Sand, Tan, Light Brown, Brown
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape,  DCWV - The Burlap Paper Stack 6 x 6

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment