Friday 17 November 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Welcome and happy Friday!  Today I have two very similar cards to share with you.  I used the Winter Time Fun stamp set and matching dies from Hero Arts to create these cards.

The sky in both cards was created using the Broken China Distress Oxide ink and the snow, using the stitched hillside borders dies rom Lawn fawn.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Winter Time Fun, Color Layering Christmas Tree & October 2017 My Monthly Hero
Dies: Hero Arts - Winter Time Fun and Nesting Rectangles Infinity Dies,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20,  Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Broken China
Copic Markers
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment