Thursday 1 February 2018

Damn, You're A Good Friend

Welcome back my friends, I am here today to share another card I created using the Beavers Eh stamp set from Neat and Tangled.

The first thing I did was coloured these two cuties with my Copic markers.


Then I started to think about how I was going to create a card with them.  I decided to use an older sketch from Sketch Saturday. I love that keep their older sketches on one page, listed at the top of their blog.


I combined the coloured images with some grey and pink card stock as well as design paper from the Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Beavers Eh
Dies: Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum and Charcoal shadow inks
Copic Markers: Beavers - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59  Log - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, YG03, YG67  Mouse - W00, W1, W3  Pink - R81, R83, R85  Red - R24, R27, R39
Design Paper: Echo Park - Yours Truly 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White, Grey and Pink card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment