Saturday 17 February 2018

Next To You - MFTWSC372

Hello my friends and welcome back.  It seems like it's been forever since I posted a card.  For the past few weeks I have had tendonitis, which is making it challenging to do any colouring.

The card I did manage to make was for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


The first thing I did was to mask off a section of the card base with painter's tape and then used a couple of Distress Oxide inks to create a background.  I also sprayed the inked with a bit of water and blotted up the excess with a paper towel in order to add some added interest to the background.

I also stamped, cut and coloured a couple of the cute raccoons from the Raving Raccoons stamp set from MFT Stamps, which I popped up on the card base with some foam tape.

I cut a piece of card stock with one of the Slanted Sentiment Strip dies, stamped the sentiment and added it below the raccoons.



A truly clean and simple card.

Below is a list of the products I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Raving Raccoons
Dies: MFT Stamps - Slanted Sentiment Strips
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Distress Oxide - Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers:  W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, R00, R81, R83, R85, BG11, BG13
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Teal card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment