Thursday 8 February 2018

Wishing Ewe A Happy Birthday

Hello my friends, I'm am back again to share another card I created using the Ewe and Me Forever stamp set from MFT Stamps.

I created the clouds and hills by using Distress Inks and the Mini Cloud Edges and Drifts & Hills stencils from MFT Stamps.  I then added a fence between the two hills, which I cut from white card stock using the Rolling Hills dies, also from MFT Stamps.  I added all three sheep from the stamp set to the card, popping up the one on the right with foam tape.

I'm pretty happy with how the card turned out and think these sheep are just so adorable.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Ewe and Me Forever
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Rolling Hills
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint
Copic Markers: W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, E50, E53, R20, V12, V15, V17, BG10, BG11, BG13, R81, R83, R85
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges and Drifts and Hills Stencils,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for coming by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment